Delicious party food for a children's party. From cupcakes to fairy bread and even martian biscuits. There is something for everyone on this page. Give some of them a try for your great kids party. Do check out the excellent children' s party games page to play and even the range of themed party games.
Do check out the great page for alcoholic punch ideas for an adult party or you can use the ideas for children and Teenagers minus the alcohol, kids love swishing the water into a glass for themselves.
1. Spread butter on the bread evenly all over the surface.
2.Gently sprinkle the sprinkles onto the bread. Make different colored fairy bread.
3.You can even place a cookie cutter over top of a bread and sprinkle a different colored sprinkle to make an excellent design.
Fairy bread a staple for kids party food.
1. Dissovle the yeast in the warm water and leave till later.
2. In a large bowl mix the following ingredients; sugar, flour, sugar and salt and mix well. Make sure you make a large hole in the middle of the mixture.
3.Pour the olive oil and yeast mixture in the the hole and stir to make a dough ball.
4. Knead the dough for about 5 minutes on a surface with flour.
5. As the dough becomes more elastic to the consistency add in olive oil and rub in.
6. Lay the mixture into a bowl and lay a tea towel over the top until about one hour later when the dough should rise.
7. Break the dough into about 4 pieces and roll and stretch out and flatten down to make a circle.
8. Top with tomato paste, then cheese and add any of the following ingredients for your party guests.
-ham and pineapple
-red, yellow or green peppers
-onions, mushrooms, garlic, broccoli
-lamb or beef pieces
-shrimp, red onion
-Herbs and spices to add flavor.
Or any other flavors which would suit you.
Pizzas make great party food.
Marshmallow and Strawberry Kebabs
You will need:
1. Cut or put out the stalk of the strawberries and then thread onto a skewer. Then thread on a white or pink marshmallow then alternate each color with the strawberries.
2. Melt the chocolate melts in a pan then pour over the kebabs while they are laid down on cooking paper or a plate. Turn the kebabs to make sure all the kebab has had chocolate poured over them.
It's great to see white and chocolate marshmellows kebabs on a nice party plate. Enjoy.
photo courtesy of aospan freedigitalphotos.net
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180degrees C.
2. Put all ingredients but on the bread into a food processor and wizz until smooth.
3. Place the slices of bread on cooking paper or foil on a flat tray.
4. Spread butter on bread.
5. Paste the mixture on the slices of bread.
6. Cut off the crusts for a better look and put into the oven for 15 minutes until golden.
Brilliant for those children who love savoury foods.
Photo courtesy of creativefotos freedigitalphotos.net
Chocolate Rice Bubble Cakes
1 combine rice bubbles, coconut, icing sugar, hundreds and thousands and cocoa into a large bowl and stir well.
2.Melt copha in a small saucepan over medium heat. When completely melted, pour over the dough and mix very well.
3.Place a number of small cupcake papers on a large tray and spoon mixture into each.
4. Place the tray into the fridge until done (about one hour). A great party food idea for little children.
photo courtesy of www.devonportchocolates.co.nz
Tiny Party Food
Wanting that party with the extra fun and flair? Why not make tiny party food for your next party? You will be the talk of the town!!! You'll love the taste and look of the party foods, from appetizers, to mini meals. Click on the photo to get your excellent party book.
This is a favorite book, with a huge range of party recipes. It's one of the best full range of party books out there. Click on the link to get one.